BLOG: Hunt or be hunted at The Walking Dead Haunted Prison House in Eastwood City until November 9!
November 3, 2014
Netizens who visited and braved The Walking Dead Haunted Prison House at Megaworld’s Eastwood City shared their experiences through various social media channels last weekend.
Image source: @guillergrey
Images with the hashtag #EastwoodTWDHorrorHouse flooded various social media channels, particularly Instagram, proving the event’s success.
Image source: @franny_sison
Inspired by the phenomenal American post-apocalyptic horror drama television series, The Walking Dead Haunted Prison House is a huge temporary installation located near Eastwood Mall in which visitors are challenged to escape the area infested with blood-thirsty walkers.
Image source: @iam_reylan
Furthering the virality of the event, brave individuals are encouraged to nominate friends to go through the haunted prison house and post a photo or a video with the hashtag #EastwoodTWDHorrorHouse.
Image source: @kayebaliwagg
Image source: @msmariannemarcial
The Walking Dead Haunted Prison House is open until November 9 from 6:00PM to 11:00PM. Those who are planning to go and brave the challenge must read the following:
- Due to the intense nature of the horror house, parental discretion is strongly advised for children below 13 years old.
- Children 13 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women and persons suffering from any medical condition including heart ailments, respiratory problems, seizures, nervous disorders, motion sickness, claustrophobia, or other physical injuries are not allowed to enter.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs are not allowed to enter.
- Eastwood City reserves the right to refuse admission to any person found to be unqualified due to the abovementioned reasons.
Image source: @mncnrn
Image source: @roncabanlig
Horror House Rules
Persons who will enter The Walking Dead: Haunted Prison House are required to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- PhP 100 gives patrons one-time access to the Haunted Prison House
- Strictly NO REFUND and NO RE-ENTRY
- Maximum allowed number of persons per group is six (6)
- Stay at the marked path at all times
The following are strictly prohibited inside the horror house:
- Running or pushing
- Video or photography
- Touching of props and horror house walls
- Touching or hurting the zombie walkers
- Firearms, deadly weapons, and explosives
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
Take care of your valuables and personal belongings. Megaworld Lifestyle Malls will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred while inside the horror house.
In case of emergency or any untoward incident, call the attention of the marshalls inside the Haunted Prison House.
Those who are found to have violated any of these regulations will be asked to leave the horror house immediately.
Image source: @qua2gprofitales
Take a review of Megaworld Lifestyle Malls’ upcoming events at http://bit.ly/1wWBsbO.